CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Break@ Stonham Barns

3 posters

Go down

Spring Break@ Stonham Barns Empty Spring Break@ Stonham Barns

Post  buick350 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Apart from the muddy roads it was really good, the post 73 field had more than 3 cars in it this year! room for a lot more, maybe next year. Check out the photos Cool http://classiccarmonkeys.weebly.com/spring-break--stonham-barns.html
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Spring Break@ Stonham Barns Empty re:spring break@shonham barns

Post  60wrecker Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:26 pm

just rained. 1 mile down the road form home.get there pay my £10 to get in.not happy.then they go park me next to road way in the mud.not happy.but i stayed all day.more cars this year.but they could do better. i pick a 57 chevy in gold for best in show.and it won.not sure now i have seen the hood down.all in all not a bad day in the end.sure i have gone to aldeburgh?

60wrecker
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Spring Break@ Stonham Barns Empty Re: Spring Break@ Stonham Barns

Post  buick350 Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:05 am

we should have all gone to Aldeburgh just to take the piss out of Jake Very Happy
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:25 pm

buick350 wrote:we should have all gone to Aldeburgh just to take the piss out of Jake Very Happy

Don't worry baz done enough piss taking for all of you, but you know me like water off a pigs back pig Wink
It was good to see several old friends at Aldebugh at the start of the season but several regulars missing who have been coming for years Crying or Very sad
Could not really put my finger on it but a strange atmosphere and several people thought the same, don't think it was having to pay £2 each to the poor people of Aldeburgh, someone said they are going to open a soup kitchen for the needy local millionaires Wink
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down