CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didnt I see one of these in Triggers spotted pics?

3 posters

Go down

Didnt I see one of these in Triggers spotted pics? Empty Didnt I see one of these in Triggers spotted pics?

Post  buick350 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 pm

buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Didnt I see one of these in Triggers spotted pics? Empty Re: Didnt I see one of these in Triggers spotted pics?

Post  jake64 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 am

Yeah, it's the same one, its being sold by Ben Flatman, he's the guy who runs the Crown in Ipswich. Lots of money for a strange motor, would think spares are now hard to find Question
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Didnt I see one of these in Triggers spotted pics? Empty Re: Didnt I see one of these in Triggers spotted pics?

Post  trigger Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Yep that's the one, strange how he says it's been keep itside a warm, dry garage since he's had it yet it's been on the pub forecourt for nearly a year.
trigger
trigger
fan member
fan member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/collections/

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:12 pm

trigger wrote:Yep that's the one, strange how he says it's been keep itside a warm, dry garage since he's had it yet it's been on the pub forecourt for nearly a year.

Trust no one, I went to look at a 1987 Honda Prelude today, last owner - 16years - always kept in garage - service History - excellent con. it was only in Ipswich - one total heap of SHIT - would not even make an offer - gave him whip streets number Evil or Very Mad
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down