CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vintage vehicle meet

4 posters

Go down

vintage vehicle meet Empty vintage vehicle meet

Post  60wrecker Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:10 am

not happy.went along to ufford on saturday 2nd april around 12.30.and yes i was turned a way field was full. i was asked to park in a field a cross the road. i looked at gateway no way i going in there. so we went home got in me van and went back.field was full of older vintage vehicles good if that what you like.not my cup tea. i think i will give it a miss from now on.now on two shows were i have be turn away from so will not be going to them again.hope it gets better.by the way i was asked to go to ufford.

60wrecker
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

vintage vehicle meet Empty Re: vintage vehicle meet

Post  baz Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 am

they proberly saw that crack in your grill , and thought yours waz a rolling resto project Laughing Evil or Very Mad
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 am

baz wrote:they proberly saw that crack in your grill , and thought yours waz a rolling resto project Laughing Evil or Very Mad
lots Laughing my arse off!
Its a shame when they turn people away, what is the answer? Pre entry? larger venue? No easy answers.
I have been turned away when the show arena was half empty by an asshole in a stetson!
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:48 pm

60wrecker wrote:not happy.went along to ufford on saturday 2nd april around 12.30.and yes i was turned a way field was full. i was asked to park in a field a cross the road. i looked at gateway no way i going in there. so we went home got in me van and went back.field was full of older vintage vehicles good if that what you like.not my cup tea. i think i will give it a miss from now on.now on two shows were i have be turn away from so will not be going to them again.hope it gets better.by the way i was asked to go to ufford.

I went down about 11.30 in my Triumph, they offered me that same field, I told some twat on the gate to fuck right off, then I fucked off, I did not go back like you and will not go back again, not my sort of people Sad
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down