CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easton Farm Park

2 posters

Go down

Easton Farm Park Empty Easton Farm Park

Post  buick350 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:06 am

I spoke to the event organiser yesterday, she said pre entry was just to get an idea of numbers, she said she has loads of space so no one will be turned away, there will be military vehicles there and she has been approached by some machinery club Question This could be the first of many if it works out well. Has the EAPC got a club stand here?
I just hope she gets the publicity right Idea
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Easton Farm Park Empty Re: Easton Farm Park

Post  jake64 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 pm

buick350 wrote:I spoke to the event organiser yesterday, she said pre entry was just to get an idea of numbers, she said she has loads of space so no one will be turned away, there will be military vehicles there and she has been approached by some machinery club Question This could be the first of many if it works out well. Has the EAPC got a club stand here?
I just hope she gets the publicity right Idea

The E A P C club organised the vehicle display at Easton Farm Park for "The Easton Festival " for several years. The Festival was normally held on "Fathers Day" and was all arranged by the Village Committee and ALL profits went to Easton village organisations, the football club, cricket club, pre-school group, bowls club etc. etc.
The EAPC used to totally organise the vehicles and invited many car clubs as well as individuals, this used to add up to some 500 vehicles and the the EAPC arranged the 1st 2nd & 3rd prizes and ring parades etc - alway a great day, the last Festival was held on 15/06/2008. The Village Committee folded, same old story really not enough people would give their time, this years event is being organised by the owners of the farm park so it's a commercial event to make money for the business, I personally have no problem with that and will be there on the S V E C club stand as they are having a Club Stand but as far as I know the EAPC club has not got a club stand at this event?
I heard this weekend that the event has less than one hundred booked in, I am sure this will increase as the event gets closer because not to much else on locally that day, sorry about the long answer when I could have just said-------NO
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:13 pm

She is very green when it comes to car events, and said she is very open to suggestions, there are now over a 100 entries but she said they are giving everyone a plaque and its free to enter for you and 1 passenger, both of which I think are strange ideas Idea Never mind, if she advertises it right the potential is huge, thats usually when they get greedy, like helmingham pirat
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down