7 inch round headlights

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 7 inch round headlights

Post  baz on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:30 am

dam i think jake wants a pair of them for hiz new ford , Twisted Evil
avatar
baz
partner
partner

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 inch round headlights

Post  jake64 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 pm

baz wrote:dam i think jake wants a pair of them for hiz new ford , Twisted Evil

7" she needs a lot more than 7" she is a big girl - all grown up and nearly ready to go Very Happy
avatar
jake64
partner
partner

Posts : 825
Join date : 2010-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 inch round headlights

Post  escortosis on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm

jake64 wrote:
baz wrote:dam i think jake wants a pair of them for hiz new ford , Twisted Evil

7" she needs a lot more than 7" she is a big girl - all grown up and nearly ready to go Very Happy


Big Girl? Is She one of these ? Cool [img][/img]
Ford Transcontinental think they were a bit of a heavy of girl, volvo f88's and scania 111 were proberly alot better but for me cool as fook Very Happy
avatar
escortosis
maniac poster
maniac poster

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 48
Location : Square left .. to 3 right...to absolute flat ..er .. oh fu**

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 inch round headlights

Post  jake64 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 pm

escortosis wrote:
jake64 wrote:
baz wrote:dam i think jake wants a pair of them for hiz new ford , Twisted Evil

7" she needs a lot more than 7" she is a big girl - all grown up and nearly ready to go Very Happy


Big Girl? Is She one of these ? Cool [img][/img]
Ford Transcontinental think they were a bit of a heavy of girl, volvo f88's and scania 111 were proberly alot better but for me cool as fook Very Happy

She is not quite as big and tuff as a TC just a bit bigger than a MEX - wheres your first event Question with your new wheels, hope to see you somewhere soon Very Happy
avatar
jake64
partner
partner

Posts : 825
Join date : 2010-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 inch round headlights

Post  escortosis on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Reckon i'll have a little trip up to felixstowe tomorrow have a little look about Very Happy
avatar
escortosis
maniac poster
maniac poster

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 48
Location : Square left .. to 3 right...to absolute flat ..er .. oh fu**

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 inch round headlights

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum