CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stonham Barns this Sunday

5 posters

Go down

Stonham Barns this Sunday Empty Stonham Barns this Sunday

Post  trigger Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Stonham barns is on this Sunday, who else is going? I'm all book in with the Kadett, I might try and get on the club stand, do you just turn and ask to go on it?
trigger
trigger
fan member
fan member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/collections/

Back to top Go down

Stonham Barns this Sunday Empty Re: Stonham Barns this Sunday

Post  jake64 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Hi trigger, yeah just turn up and tell marshal's your with the E A P C club - you will be most welcome as usual, you should see the Banner's gentle waving in the breeze as it is going to be good weather - please bring a pen with you Question
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  michael1703 Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am

I normally go but I'd forgotten, cars are in bits and wsbk from silverstone so wont be going this year

michael1703
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 am

not a bad day out , weather was very good Very Happy still got wasps at the site but not as bad as last year ,i flew the banner again so lets hope we get some more users online ,instead of watchers Evil or Very Mad , forgot to take any car stickers with me but ive put a few out over the weeks , maybe jake could put a few in those company cars he looks after tongue they seem to get out and about
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 pm

give us a bundle I will see what I can do for you Very Happy

I agree not a bad day at Stonham - better than I thought it was going to be - several monkeys about - also several TWATS but at least they stayed out of my way and followed baz around. Talking TWATS that reminds me does anyone know a good hairdresser Question look out baz you will be getting another visit pale
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  wayway Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Yeah, Great day at Stonham 80+ cars on the EAPC club stand, not bad for the club that was supposed to have died Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I noticed windbreak city was only windbreak village this week, very sad to see Sad Sad Sad I reckon they all might go and see Baz and cry on his shoulder Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil They could always register to take part on this site instead of just being a GUEST
wayway
wayway
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down