CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody know much about these coz i might buy it

2 posters

Go down

anybody know much about these coz i might buy it  Empty Re: anybody know much about these coz i might buy it

Post  buick350 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:02 pm

I know that you should have bought it last month, when it was £950
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230644578541&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
If it was a big block car I would have bought it myself!!! its still a GS car and tax free.
All parts are readily available, even body panels. deserves a pro resto job really but as the ebayers name suggests he is trying to make a fast buck, someone will probably buy it, tcut it, then relist it for £4000 Suspect
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

anybody know much about these coz i might buy it  Empty Re: anybody know much about these coz i might buy it

Post  baz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:14 am

a bit strange , its gone though 2 peoples hands ,it dident sell at £950 and its got a year older , the other pics dont make it look very good ,i think del boy has touched up his pics No Suspect
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:26 am

baz wrote:a bit strange , its gone though 2 peoples hands ,it dident sell at £950 and its got a year older , the other pics dont make it look very good ,i think del boy has touched up his pics No Suspect

It was last month Baz!!! I was tempted, he has cleaned it and put some stripes on the bonnet pirat
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum