CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NATS THIS WEEKEND

5 posters

Go down

THE NATS THIS WEEKEND  Empty THE NATS THIS WEEKEND

Post  baz Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 pm

whos going sat or sunday or camping friday to monday ,, might go to knebwourth on the monday ,, i realy realy love this show its the best one of the year for me , realy puts ipswich on the map ,even if you dont have a car to show its an amasing show and its free on saturday at felixstowe and it has more cars then the ips transport run lol! ,, this show is the reason i live wer i do coz i only moved to be closer to the showground , there is something about hearing a convoy of v8s comeing off the a14 sounds well cool , any way ile be there so i might see a few of you there thumb
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

THE NATS THIS WEEKEND  Empty Re: THE NATS THIS WEEKEND

Post  buick350 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I should be there Baz, you have permission to open your bonnet this year Very Happy
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 pm

baz wrote:whos going sat or sunday or camping friday to monday ,, might go to knebwourth on the monday ,, i realy realy love this show its the best one of the year for me , realy puts ipswich on the map ,even if you dont have a car to show its an amasing show and its free on saturday at felixstowe and it has more cars then the ips transport run lol! ,, this show is the reason i live wer i do coz i only moved to be closer to the showground , there is something about hearing a convoy of v8s comeing off the a14 sounds well cool , any way ile be there so i might see a few of you there thumb

Might come on Sunday if I have nothing else to do, went last year, the year before,the year before,the year before, the year before, the year before,the year before- fuck this is boring - baz it must be your cars birthday you bought it there last year ---- will there be cake?
Hope your not sick again baz - are you sure your feeling O K - got the shits? period pains or anything? I did hear your old buddy with a gold car is going this year - no fighting baz or you might get banned next year - also heard it's going to piss it down from Friday to Tuesday as it's a Bank Holiday.
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  trigger Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:54 pm

I can't wait neither, My favoritest show of the year!, I can't decide whether to show the Kadett again or not as it's not really the same as the other cars on show, can anyone remember the entrance prices if you show a car?
trigger
trigger
fan member
fan member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/collections/

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:28 pm

trigger wrote:I can't wait neither, My favoritest show of the year!, I can't decide whether to show the Kadett again or not as it's not really the same as the other cars on show, can anyone remember the entrance prices if you show a car?

A tenner a car on Sunday, I am trying to get at least ten in my motor - no wise cracks buick or you will not get that "Forte" tee-shirt, just a warning tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 pm

trigger wrote:I can't wait neither, My favoritest show of the year!, I can't decide whether to show the Kadett again or not as it's not really the same as the other cars on show, can anyone remember the entrance prices if you show a car?
You should take the Kadett, you can walk home then, if necesary What a Face
Get there early as it does fill up if the sun is out Rolling Eyes
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  wayway Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Well i am taking the Triumph so there
wayway
wayway
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Post  trigger Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 am

I won't be taking the Kadett as it's terminally ill. :-(

My clutch change today didn't go as well as i had planned and it now needs a new torque shaft bearing, can anyone speak Dutch?
trigger
trigger
fan member
fan member

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 pm

trigger wrote:I won't be taking the Kadett as it's terminally ill. :-(

My clutch change today didn't go as well as i had planned and it now needs a new torque shaft bearing, can anyone speak Dutch?

hurdi gurdi clog Rolling Eyes
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 pm

can the bearing guys in whip street not match it Exclamation
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  trigger Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Its like a rubber donut, Once it's off I'm going to see if it's the same as a Viva or a Chevette one.
trigger
trigger
fan member
fan member

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Well I enjoyed that - had a really great day on Sunday, good to see so many monkeys but saw no REBELS all day Very Happy did anyone tell them it was happening Question now that was down to you this year baz Embarassed you had plenty of chances when shotley rebel paid you a visit Shocked now you must say sorry next time his round to see you Wink
Did you buy anything this year baz? how was the gypsy hut (sorry Luxury Mobile Accommodation) have all the Polish residents left yet Question
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 pm

jake64 wrote:Well I enjoyed that - had a really great day on Sunday, good to see so many monkeys but saw no REBELS all day Very Happy did anyone tell them it was happening Question now that was down to you this year baz Embarassed you had plenty of chances when shotley rebel paid you a visit Shocked now you must say sorry next time his round to see you Wink
Did you buy anything this year baz? how was the gypsy hut (sorry Luxury Mobile Accommodation) have all the Polish residents left yet Question

I didnt know Baz was a Caravan Utilising Nomadic Traveller, better known as C.U.N.T What a Face
Saw lots of monkeys had a great day
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  wayway Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:11 pm

I once bought a rubber donut from a bouncing baker (not Buick)
I also had a rubber trumpet when I joined an elastic band Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
wayway
wayway
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum