CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canvey Museum

3 posters

Go down

Canvey Museum  Empty Canvey Museum

Post  jake64 Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Had a good day at Canvey, started damp but came out really hot at times, good turn out of alsorts as usual. A few monkeys but excellent turn out of the REBELS but three missing the gold coloured coupe and the gaymobile, but the cech rear engine motor and the gas burner smokey pussy (cough, cough) and "O" level boy wonder all present and correct but the sad part was they could not erect the wind break cause they parked in the blacktop carpark could not knock the sticks in, they need to be careful could easy get a chill.
Any way Happy Christmas to the REBELS cause with a bit of luck I will not see them again this year and I will save money on cards & stamps.
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Canvey Museum  Empty Re: Canvey Museum

Post  buick350 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:11 pm

jake64 wrote:Had a good day at Canvey, started damp but came out really hot at times, good turn out of alsorts as usual. A few monkeys but excellent turn out of the REBELS but three missing the gold coloured coupe and the gaymobile, but the cech rear engine motor and the gas burner smokey pussy (cough, cough) and "O" level boy wonder all present and correct but the sad part was they could not erect the wind break cause they parked in the blacktop carpark could not knock the sticks in, they need to be careful could easy get a chill.
Any way Happy Christmas to the REBELS cause with a bit of luck I will not see them again this year and I will save money on cards & stamps.

lol! You are such a tosser lol!
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

11 views only one comment 8 online users but only 4 logged in ????? Suspect Suspect
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 am

buick350 wrote:
jake64 wrote:Had a good day at Canvey, started damp but came out really hot at times, good turn out of alsorts as usual. A few monkeys but excellent turn out of the REBELS but three missing the gold coloured coupe and the gaymobile, but the cech rear engine motor and the gas burner smokey pussy (cough, cough) and "O" level boy wonder all present and correct but the sad part was they could not erect the wind break cause they parked in the blacktop carpark could not knock the sticks in, they need to be careful could easy get a chill.

lol! You are such a tosser lol!

Don't know what you mean? Very Happy
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:03 am

baz - where were you Question I lugged that screen all the way to Canvey for you to look at and you never turned up - missed B/Bridge, missed Canvey whats going on Question someone said something about a thumb and under Suspect - did not really understand
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:05 am

jake64 wrote:baz - where were you Question I lugged that screen all the way to Canvey for you to look at and you never turned up - missed B/Bridge, missed Canvey whats going on Question someone said something about a thumb and under Suspect - did not really understand

Think he was driving around the double Ds with his exhaust off, scaring the Saxo boys Suspect
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm

well i went outside at 830am and it was pissing down i looked again at half 9 and it still was ,and i remember last time i had to park on the school field ,because it was dry but they did say if it was wet then you could not park there . and coz i was not booked in i thought i would b wasteing my time , so i went to work and fitted my new front pipes
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:02 pm

baz wrote:well i went outside at 830am and it was pissing down i looked again at half 9 and it still was ,and i remember last time i had to park on the school field ,because it was dry but they did say if it was wet then you could not park there . and coz i was not booked in i thought i would b wasteing my time , so i went to work and fitted my new front pipes

You were missed, now do you want this screen or not you Canvey Museum  533187
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:13 pm

ime gonna b at the show at foxhall road this sunday ,but if not you know wer to find me during the week any idea on price ?? if you dont want to price it on here send me a msg
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down