CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

manningtree

3 posters

Go down

manningtree Empty manningtree

Post  buick350 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Dear vehicle enthusiast

It is with some regret that I write to inform you that due to the disbandment of the Manningtree High School Association there will be no Vehicle Show at the High School this year and for the foreseeable future.

We have been running the show for 13 years, the first having an attendance of less than 30 vehicles and reaching a peak in the last couple of years of over 450.

We have always maintained a policy of not charging exhibitors and your attendance to display your many varied vehicles has brought in the crowds and enabled us over the years to raise a considerable amount of money for the MHSA, all of which was allocated by us to projects within the school, enhancing the students learning experience.

On behalf of the MHSA committee I would like to thank you for bringing your vehicle to our show and helping to make it the success it has been over the years and wish you the very best at the other shows you attend throughout the year.

Kind regards

Geoff Hewitson
MHSA Chairman
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

manningtree Empty Re: manningtree

Post  baz Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:32 pm

oh dear ,thats not good , i wonder if another car club could step in and help ,like the svec do at hellmingham ???? i reckon there are still people from the school commitee that would b on board , maybe the monkeys could run it Very Happy i would help ,all jokes aside if we pulled are friends together i bet we could
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:38 pm

i would love to do that ,i just thought it was after that show last year we got the spys Razz , and i got a vist Rolling Eyes ,, so if we ran it wouldent that be funny Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 am

buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah the Manningtree Vehicle Show - The Revival is def on , Saturday 16th June (Fathers Day Weekend) at Lawford Football Club, School Lane Lawford, Essex CO11 2JA. for info call 07816529877 www.manningtreevehicleshowrevival.co.uk
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down