CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxhall stadium

5 posters

Go down

Foxhall stadium Empty Foxhall stadium

Post  wayway Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Foxhall stadium classic car show & autojumble
Saturday 21st July 2012
All entries receive a free entry to the evening banger meeting featuring Rover P4s/P5s
Think I will give this one a miss
wayway
wayway
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Foxhall stadium Empty Re: Foxhall stadium

Post  michael1703 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:16 am

slighly paranoid about the p4 and p5 sat on my drive getting lifted

michael1703
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 am

Is this a new event? The date will surely clash with many other events Crying or Very sad
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm

buick350 wrote:Is this a new event? The date will surely clash with many other events Crying or Very sad

Being a Saturday it will not effect much else, now it seems a bit strange to me to invite Classic Car Owners to this site, a bit like being invited to a Fireworks Party on Nov. 5th then get thrown on to the fire! or inviting a heard of cows to a slaughter house for a guided tour and fun day out. Will the Autojumble be all P4 & P5 parts? I always thought the old Rover P4 and P5 Saloons were great solid cars and have became a reconised and admired part of the British Motor Industry, surely they deserve a more dignified end to their service life ------ all very sad but we have seen the Westminster go the same way and the Cortina later this year. Sad
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 pm

cortina mk5 prices are going though the roof at the moment because of the all cortina banger date comeing up this year , there was a basket case on e/bay that sold for £600 it had no v5 as it had been scrapped 10 years ago and was quite rotton ,so we all know wer thats going ,i had a bid on it for £200 for parts but it blew me out of the water
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down