CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

corvette nationals

3 posters

Go down

corvette nationals Empty corvette nationals

Post  60wrecker Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 am

hi i went to the cccuk summer nationals 2011 at huntington racecourse to day. had a good run there and back.nice sunny day lots of corvettes and other american cars. car walked the line and won the trophy for best other american car well happy.flying out to vasteras sweden on wed with ryanair i hope.power big meet 2011 runs from 7 to 9 july one of europes biggest american car shows.largest american swap meet in europe its takes a day to do the swap meet.then you have the cruise at nigth.

60wrecker
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

corvette nationals Empty Re: corvette nationals

Post  buick350 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:27 am

60wrecker wrote:hi i went to the cccuk summer nationals 2011 at huntington racecourse to day. had a good run there and back.nice sunny day lots of corvettes and other american cars. car walked the line and won the trophy for best other american car well happy.flying out to vasteras sweden on wed with ryanair i hope.power big meet 2011 runs from 7 to 9 july one of europes biggest american car shows.largest american swap meet in europe its takes a day to do the swap meet.then you have the cruise at nigth.

At this rate you will get a trophy for having the most trophies Exclamation Well done
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 am

60wrecker wrote:hi i went to the cccuk summer nationals 2011 at huntington racecourse to day. had a good run there and back.nice sunny day lots of corvettes and other american cars. car walked the line and won the trophy for best other american car well happy.flying out to vasteras sweden on wed with ryanair i hope.power big meet 2011 runs from 7 to 9 july one of europes biggest american car shows.largest american swap meet in europe its takes a day to do the swap meet.then you have the cruise at nigth.

Glad you had good day at nationals, and congrads - again - two weeks running for "Best American"
Have a great holiday in Sweden - look out for them there blode beauties - and watchout for the one your mate is bringing!!!! see ya when you return - have a good one.
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down