CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORSALE S TYPE

3 posters

Go down

FORSALE S TYPE  Empty FORSALE S TYPE

Post  baz Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 pm

BARGIN OF THE YEAR ,,,,, jaguar s type 4L v8 sport this car has every extra that was made for this year and model to much to list its a late 2001 model in a preaty met blue , it has full voice control on most syterms i.e phone ,climate control ,lights sat nav , it has a full 12 months mot and 6 months tax £2500 or very near offer over £2000 it also has some other extras coz it was made to euro spec , i.e corner markers and leaper and chorme surounds on the h/lights , its got zeons but they are faulty but are ok if you know how to use them ,but i can put standard r477 bulbs in if you wanted , it has full leather eletric programble seats and a spare wheel !! dont largh coz most of these cars have a can of foam in the boot and a compresser ??? Embarassed ,, this model is not the mondeo chassie its a genuine jag and the lump up front is a ford v8 out of ??? i dunno
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

FORSALE S TYPE  Empty Re: FORSALE S TYPE

Post  buick350 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 am

Do you need to sell your Jag to raise the money for my sega megadrive? Suspect
If it helps I can take jag as part exchange Very Happy
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:49 am

buick350 wrote:Do you need to sell your Jag to raise the money for my sega megadrive? Suspect
If it helps I can take jag as part exchange Very Happy

Hope baz has enough left to pay his EAPC club membership fee? Suspect as he is such a loyal and reliable member Rolling Eyes - just whats needed on the EAPC committee, I nearly forgot his been asked before Embarassed
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down