CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEC Classic Car Show

3 posters

Go down

NEC Classic Car Show Empty NEC Classic Car Show

Post  trigger Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm

So who's going then?, I'm going up Friday, We got lucky and blagged some free tickets after Mrs Trigger made a complained.

They recommend pre-booking the tickets to save £2 each but Hannah was on hold on the phone for 20 minutes before it came up with a message say it was costing 10p a minute!, So she emailed the manager asking how pre-booking can be a saving, turns out there was a fault with the phone line that they didn't know about so the show manager sent us a pair of free tickets to say thank you, result!.

So with the £50 we saved we have booked a room at the Chorley services for the Friday night. Happy days! Very Happy
trigger
trigger
fan member
fan member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/collections/

Back to top Go down

NEC Classic Car Show Empty Re: NEC Classic Car Show

Post  trigger Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 pm

And if it helps If you order tickets online in advance put in the promo code CLUBS10 and you'll get your tickets for 15 quid each so I'm told. Very Happy
trigger
trigger
fan member
fan member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/collections/

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:12 pm

trigger wrote:So who's going then?, I'm going up Friday, We got lucky and blagged some free tickets after Mrs Trigger made a complained.

They recommend pre-booking the tickets to save £2 each but Hannah was on hold on the phone for 20 minutes before it came up with a message say it was costing 10p a minute!, So she emailed the manager asking how pre-booking can be a saving, turns out there was a fault with the phone line that they didn't know about so the show manager sent us a pair of free tickets to say thank you, result!.

So with the £50 we saved we have booked a room at the Chorley services for the Friday night. Happy days! Very Happy

Buy a LOTTO Ticket - your on a roll Very Happy
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:28 pm

trigger wrote:So who's going then?, I'm going up Friday, We got lucky and blagged some free tickets after Mrs Trigger made a complained.

Alas, I wont be going to Birmingham. Have a good Time Trigger, I am sure some pics will follow, get some pics of classic detroit iron for me please cheers
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:19 am

Have a great time trigger, & Mrs trigger
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down