CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mildenhall car show

3 posters

Go down

Mildenhall car show Empty Mildenhall car show

Post  buick350 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 pm

I was behind Jake coming home but he stopped at Tesco for some more pies and lucozade, a good day was had by all.
Two points worthy of mention: Auto jumble/ traders were very low in numbers and there was no MotoX action!!!
On the plus side the F1 stock cars were awesome! Pity about the smoking tyres from the Buick, great fun, but not what we expect to see in a public place What a Face They were some lovely black lines though clown
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Mildenhall car show Empty Re: Mildenhall car show

Post  jake64 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I collected your rubber from the road, got enough to make a tennis ball - Tesco's was closed so no pies for me! but went to the garage for goodies! Yeah the "Auto Jumble" was a let down but had a good day, I sold enough to pay for the gas from my badge boards, good turn out of vehicles in the end and baz's boss won a prize. Talking prize's where is 60wrecker?
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Wrecker went to North Weald american car show, thats where I would have gone if I knew there was no MotoX !
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  wayway Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Good day if a little windy, nice to see the 'one day chairman' out again and without a windbreak Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Managed to get home with the top down before it rained
wayway
wayway
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down