CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mildenhall car show

3 posters

Go down

Mildenhall car show Empty Mildenhall car show

Post  buick350 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Had a great day, met some old friends and made some new ones.
Baz won a prize for managing to wear a cardigan all day in the baking sun.
Attendance was down on last year, considering location I didnt see any americans!?? Stalls were a bit better but oganisers must up their game, public visitors were very few in number, I will think twice about going next year Crying or Very sad
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Mildenhall car show Empty Re: Mildenhall car show

Post  baz Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 pm

DO YOU MEAN THESE Mildenhall car show 431463_3707890452701_1584595321_n
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 pm

well as buick said ,numbers down on public and cars ,rubbish everyware ,lack of signs ,but a good venue with friendly people and its FREE and you get a better plauqe then most trophys out there ,and there is motocross and classic stock car racing and have i mentioned FREE entry to all events and you get a paper and autojumble ,but something is wrong ????? is it advertising or organisation ,maybe the organisers could call up all the local car clubs and get some club stands there ,or post out leaflets to be handed out at other shows , i think the rubbish was left over from the night b4 raceing
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDI88 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:48 am

yes i agree with all of the above , its a good show but needs tweekin - more cars, more public ,more advertising,more auto jumble, less rubbish. judging n trophies are a nice idea and yes you do get a good quality plaque ( but they left off the year this time). Like the vintage stocks. But biggest issue this year.... no carvery!!!! Sad

AUDI88
new poster
new poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down