CLASSIC CAR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

duxford car show

4 posters

Go down

duxford car show Empty duxford car show

Post  60wrecker Sun May 01, 2011 10:55 pm

went to duxford spring car show today. not a bad show but there were to many club stands for me.on the way there i saw many vehicles going to ipswich.and on the way back i saw the same vehicles going home .

60wrecker
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

duxford car show Empty Re: duxford car show

Post  jake64 Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 pm

60wrecker wrote:went to duxford spring car show today. not a bad show but there were to many club stands for me.on the way there i saw many vehicles going to ipswich.and on the way back i saw the same vehicles going home .

How much were they charging this year Pete? last time I went to that show we had a club stand and they charged us £9.00 per car but it must have been 4or5 years ago. Did you get to have a good look round - so much to see Exclamation
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

duxford car show Empty re:duxford car show

Post  60wrecker Wed May 04, 2011 11:11 pm

jake64 wrote:
60wrecker wrote:went to duxford spring car show today. not a bad show but there were to many club stands for me.on the way there i saw many vehicles going to ipswich.and on the way back i saw the same vehicles going home .

How much were they charging this year Pete? last time I went to that show we had a club stand and they charged us £9.00 per car but it must have been 4or5 years ago. Did you get to have a good look round - so much to see Exclamation
hi jake i think it was £9.50 a person which is what i paid for me and my little car. yes there is much to look at but i went for the car show.are you going to woodbridge football club friday night me and the boys are going

60wrecker
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Wed May 04, 2011 11:19 pm

60wrecker wrote:
jake64 wrote:

hi jake i think it was £9.50 a person which is what i paid for me and my little car. yes there is much to look at but i went for the car show.are you going to woodbridge football club friday night me and the boys are going

Whats on at yhe FB club on friday nite Question
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Wed May 04, 2011 11:28 pm

its a meating to plan this years eapc car show affraid affraid pale lol!
baz
baz
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  60wrecker Wed May 04, 2011 11:36 pm

baz wrote:its a meating to plan this years eapc car show affraid affraid pale lol!
if so i will not be going any car show there.think of last year what balls up

60wrecker
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Post  buick350 Wed May 04, 2011 11:42 pm

is this show invitation only? duxford car show 40678
buick350
buick350
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  60wrecker Wed May 04, 2011 11:50 pm

jake64 wrote:
60wrecker wrote:
jake64 wrote:

horse raceing i am told?

60wrecker
VIP poster
VIP poster

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Fri May 06, 2011 10:16 am

buick350 wrote:is this show invitation only? duxford car show 40678

NO - the EAPC (old school) will NOT be organising a show at the FB at WB its only because they have nobody on the committee now to tell exhibitors to "FUCK OFF" or pay up.
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  jake64 Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 am

60wrecker wrote:
jake64 wrote:
60wrecker wrote:
jake64 wrote:

horse raceing i am told?

How are they going to get all them horse's in the bar then? good luck Pete hope you win some petrol money Very Happy
Hope you and buick have a good day at Flixton on Sunday, I'm off to Battlesbridge - got to try and find bits for the new blue oval on the autojumble:!:
jake64
jake64
partner
partner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down